When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Really ???

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

vincev

I'm the Wiz, and nobody beats me!
I wont say what bike site but I got a private message yesterday.I always try helping somebody that isnt a bike person and finds an old bike,They ask whats a fair price because they are not into bike collecting. I give them a FAIR price. I had somebody message me that I should not mention a price because the seller doesnt know what he has and somebody could get a great deal,In other words "lowball" the seller. I dont like screwing someone for a few dollars. I like deals but I dont hold cards up my sleeve.I will tell the seller what I would fairly pay and why I would pay that much. What say you ?? Been collecting for many decades. Bikes are a hobby not a life's priority.

I wont say what bike site but I got a private message yesterday.I always try helping somebody that isnt a bike person and finds an old bike,They ask whats a fair price because they are not into bike collecting. I give them a FAIR price. I had somebody message me that I should not mention a price because the seller doesnt know what he has and somebody could get a great deal,In other words "lowball" the seller. I dont like screwing someone for a few dollars. I like deals but I dont hold cards up my sleeve.I will tell the seller what I would fairly pay and why I would pay that much. What say you ?? Been collecting for many decades. Bikes are a hobby not a life's priority.

Buying an under priced advertised bike or part with a dollar value decided by the seller is one thing they are getting the $ number they want even if it is less then others. Knowingly giving a seller who has asked for help a lowball price just to get the part for less then it's value is the work of a real Ch00ch. I have found this HOBBY has a few who are always looking to take advantage of others but for the most part the majority is like you and willing to help an honest seller out. @vincev I wonder what does your alternate personality @Boris tell you to do? hahaha

2BD9CF58-3E19-4270-8EB6-5F82EA969CE6.jpeg

Tell the guy, you’ve got the perfect bell for his bike.

Last edited:
The messenger seemed to be fairly generous, with somebody else’s accuracy or integrity.

Sometimes I would tell inquirers what I have actually paid for an item; (but with a caveat that maybe I paid too much).

I believe that we do not need to be choosing winners and losers between the buyers and sellers of items.

Last edited:
Buying an under priced advertised bike or part with a dollar value decided by the seller is one thing they are getting the $ number they want even if it is less then others. Knowingly giving a seller who has asked for help a lowball price just to get the part for less then it's value is the work of a real Ch00ch. I have found this HOBBY has a few who are always looking to take advantage of others but for the most part the majority is like you and willing to help an honest seller out. @vincev I wonder what does your alternate personality @Boris tell you to do? hahaha
I havent seen the chooch much on the Cabe lately.He would not know what a chooch is.lol

Back