When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Rear Bicycle Rack

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
Zipcode

1979AL

Finally riding a big boys bike
I'm selling this rear black bicycle bike rack which came off a 1980 Schwinn Cruiser. All parts there. Nothing missing, no damages.
Local pick up in Whittier, CA or I can make arrangement to ship and advise cost based on location.
I'm in Southern Cal.

Rack1.jpeg

Rack2.jpeg

Last edited:
It's a heavyduty Mc Cauley carrier.

It was made to all come apart and lay down for flat shipping.

They were sold for Newspaper boys to hang their paper bags over. Not sure when they stopped, but we sold them new into the 1970's.

John

It's a heavyduty Mc Cauley carrier.

It was made to all come apart and lay down for flat shipping.

They were sold for Newspaper boys to hang their paper bags over. Not sure when they stopped, but we sold them new into the 1970's.

John
Thanks John. I took it off a 1980 cruiser I bought from the original owner, and he said that he used that rack when he was younger on his paper route. I just removed it and set it aside. Really have not looked into how it would lay flat, but I know the two bars that attached to the rear lugs move forward and backwards. I'll look at it tonight and if anyone is interested, I'll ship it out. Appreciate the feedback John.

Back