When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rear drum brake

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

PlasticNerd

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Hi all, I’m looking for an expanded view of a rear Schwinn drum brake, and also service/disassembley instructions, does anyone have a pic or page that would help me out? I’m trying to get one apart to clean up, thanks, Gary

I assume you’re talking about the freewheel portion? If you can get it cleaned out and working properly without disassembly you can save some serious headache. All of the freewheel parts are the same as the large flange non drum rear hub btw. It’s mechanically simple, but tedious to reassemble.

6A93E7AB-74F8-44BE-ABC3-E8A92ED54309.jpeg

I assume you’re talking about the freewheel portion? If you can get it cleaned out and working properly without disassembly you can save some serious headache. All of the freewheel parts are the same as the large flange non drum rear hub btw. It’s mechanically simple, but tedious to reassemble.

View attachment 786837
Thanks, that what the plan is as if now. Just clean and greasethe best possible!!! I’ll post some pics tomorrow evening, thanks again!

Back