When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rear hub/ axle adjusting bolts? 1911 Iver Johnson

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Ed Minas

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Good evening, does anyone have a source for the adjusting bolts and the locking nuts to go with them that would have been used on a 1911 Iver Johnson. I do not have any presently so I am not sure what length and what thread count per inch would have been used in that time period. Any information or sources would be greatly appreciated.

This information is directly from Cabe member Ivrjhnsn from an old thread. As far as I'm concerned, he is one of the most knowledgeable people in the country when it comes to Ivers. "10-32 tap is what I use....very common. #21 drill with a #36 starter drill thru" Pete in Fitchburg

What i have used is a Machine screw slot binding head stainless10- 32 Not sure what length you need .But i used 1 inch length. Put the screw in a lathe or drill press and cut or file the diameter of head down to the original size used. Then just polish it and it will look like nickel original.

Back