When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rear Rack 4 a 20” schwinn balloon

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Ive got a 9 hole with original green paint and original reflector, one bracket is missing but all in all a really nice rack. A little surface rust around the back but by far you can bolt on and ride as is or easily restorable

20200311_094837.jpg

20200311_094828.jpg

20200311_094854.jpg

Schwinn but if it looks similar to the schwinn model. I’m interested.. But like I mentioned on the ad, I’m looking for a rack made for a 20” kids balloon bike. Thanks!

Schwinn but if it looks similar to the schwinn model. I’m interested.. But like I mentioned on the ad, I’m looking for a rack made for a 20” kids balloon bike. Thanks!
There are two issued for Schwinn. 1st is the 6 hole type as shown in green and chrome 9 hole as shown.

The chrome 9 hole, issued by Schwinn in mid 50's that's "Approved" and is cataloged, but not made by them. The 6 hole is Schwinn. however the 9 hole rack as above, I have on 1955 corvette, is screwy. The seat post mounting area does not have holes for Schwinn's, rather, is a universal with slotted holes that fits most everything else but Schwinn. On Schwinn's older seat post clamp such as my 1955, You have to mash it in, go figure?..

Last edited:
Back