When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

rear rack light

-

militarymonark

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
I have this JC Higgins that looks to me could have had a rear light on the rack, There is a part bolted to it what kinda looks like a battery holder, most of it is gone so im wondering what it may have looked like so if I can get some info on it maybe I can find the light that goes there here is the rack
newbikes012-1.jpg

I have this JC Higgins that looks to me could have had a rear light on the rack, There is a part bolted to it what kinda looks like a battery holder, most of it is gone so im wondering what it may have looked like so if I can get some info on it maybe I can find the light that goes there here is the rack
newbikes012-1.jpg
I have the same rack on the colorflow I'm restoring.
It has a rear light that has the battery holder attached to the bottom held on by 2 screws. I am in the process of restoring mine. I'll send you some pictures as I move along.
The bulb is a standard screw in.(3 volts).
If you shake the battery holder does it rattle?

Back