When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reasons to Join The Wheelman or The Veteran Cycle Club

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

New Mexico Brant

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
1. Both are cheap as chips to join!
2. Both have interesting print journals with fantastic scholarly articles.
3. Both maintain important libraries of bicycle ephemera, catalogs, period trade journals etc. that members can access. Unlike the BMA who doesn’t make their library available (they seem to be lost in regards to their museum mission).
4. Most importantly, these organizations most active in preserving and disseminating bicycle history for us and future collectors.

Wait!, is that the badge collection at Patric’s house?!

F3B6CC91-7C9E-4EC5-B0D0-CB774B8AD4DE.jpeg

967EE384-C77E-489D-9FE4-B71A236A0AEC.jpeg

E5566566-7FD5-48AA-877D-41A912A8E7EA.jpeg

2C1F51B0-849E-465C-9DB9-1036AB48E329.jpeg

216F7333-6CB7-43A5-BF14-CA2BAB79A45D.jpeg

C360A37F-10F2-4E05-A3EA-146E9CDEBC66.jpeg

Last edited:
I hope they are lot more responsive than they were in the past. It's been a few years but it took nearly two years just to join their website! That kind of soured me on the Wheelmen. V/r Shawn

Last edited:
I finally joined The Wheelmen last month. I’ve been around them my whole life at shows and swaps and have been putting off joining forever. The process of joining was very smooth unlike stories I’ve heard in the past. I used the internet form and PayPal and was immediately contacted and sent a new member pack.
I hope to see you all at the next meet.

I have a Victor 50 inch , I will sell for 2500, it needs about 1500 of work , It is a late model example with serial number under the dust shield

I've been thinking of joining the Wheelmen recently. Interesting to see and hear about what you actually get as a member. Those publications look great, I'll join soon.

As a member of the V-CC for some years now I know what it's worth. And having so many groups spread across the UK it sometimes seems that I could go on a fun group ride every day! But these have unfortunately, but necessarily, been cancelled since March 2020; or severely limited as to how many can participate.
We're a pretty sociable bunch, and as the link above says, we're "for whatever you ride".
During the Covid-19 lockdowns our Oxford section has organised a weekly online chat, replicating as virtually as we can our normal pre-ride coffee stop.

I'm also in the BVCC (who run the best club ride in the world, IMHO); even those nattily dressed 'Pickwick' members come along for that Brant!

Great to see that you featured a page from the V-CC ' News and Views' periodical that includes a letter from me that references The Cabe too!

Last edited:
1. Both are cheap as chips to join!
2. Both have interesting print journals with fantastic scholarly articles.
3. Both maintain important libraries of bicycle ephemera, catalogs, period trade journals etc. that members can access. Unlike the BMA who doesn’t make their library available (they seem to be lost in regards to their museum mission).
4. Most importantly, these organizations most active in preserving and disseminating bicycle history for us and future collectors.

Wait!, is that the badge collection at Patric’s house?!

View attachment 1341868

View attachment 1341869

View attachment 1341870

View attachment 1341871

View attachment 1341872

View attachment 1341873

How many publications/newsletters do you get from The Wheelmen in a year?

Back