When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rebirth of old'40 DX restoration

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

BFGforme

riding my 42 defense model Bf Goodrich
So I decided to go ahead and redo this old restored 1940 DX! It had been restored many years ago, probably was a really nice bike till it was parted out. I ended up with the frame and fenders, having a fork and chainguard painted for it! Received the fender stays this week! Here's couple pictures....

Color is a perfect match! Just need white pins on it now! Have a killer wheelset coming for it, also a forebrake thanks to @Junkman Bob also splurged for a shorty lever thanks to @markivpedalpusher and bunch more parts are also on the way! Will post more pics as the parts appear in the next couple weeks! Already have superwide bars and sliding rail seat! Thanks for looking....

IMG_20210110_124733757.jpg

I just received a crusty, non-script lever for my '38. Also not correct ( can't afford the shorty). But it is freaking cool! I'm sure your shorty is amazing in person! Maybe just a bit jealous!
Johnny
Now I'm going to send it out to @davek to have it patinad and I guess shaped! Also got a few more parts.....but that's for later....

Back