When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

rebuilding a Chicken Power

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

sam

I live for the CABE
chickenmotor_zpsa0f6a432-1.jpg

parts arrived today
chickenoverhaulkit_zps505849d4-1.jpg

and very tiny bearing for the rod no sleeve bearing in this motor everything runs on roller bearing.
chickenbarrings_zps22394e5d-1.jpg

Hello Sam
How much were the parts approx and what did you receive?.I need some carb work on mine can you share the source for parts?
photo 1.jpg

Thanks Greg

Sure thing---http://ohlssonandrice.forumer.com/o-r-engines-f84533.html
Joe Webb is Webhead and he sold me the parts---he makes the Carb diaphragm---the part you most likely need.

Greg,forgot to say but I payed $55 for all you see in the photo including shipping. Would have been a lot less but the Coil cost $25 and mine was broken. Joe will sell you just the part you need but prefers to ship you all you need at one time rather than mess with a lot of one piece shipments. so if you want to do a complete seal/ gasket replacement--check out the motor and carb rebuilds--paying very close attention to the part that says there are a lot of little "flying bearings". He shows some in the output shaft but they are also in the rod/crank and will fall out if the engine is flipped over.

Sure thing---http://ohlssonandrice.forumer.com/o-r-engines-f84533.html
Joe Webb is Webhead and he sold me the parts---he makes the Carb diaphragm---the part you most likely need.

Yes I need the Carb diaphragm as I'm using the carb from my ohlsson and rice
Canoe motor.
Great link
Gt

Back