When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Additions

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

1817cent

Riding my 41 Super Deluxe Autocycle
My two most recent purchases came from a couple of well known Cabe members in Southern CA. The blue B6 carries a B serial number and appears substantially in original condition (and is a nice rider).

The 1940 New Autocycle is 100% original and in fantastic condition. Both bikes are definitly keepers in my collection.
20180315_084724.jpg
20180315_084905.jpg

That 40 autocycle is the bomb I was trying to get that one had it twice but it slip through my hands I'm glad you got it brother that bike really is amazing and original Probably the best one out there that I've seen beautiful bikes right there :) :) :)

Nice bikes Jay! Does this mean you'll be selling something cool again at the Iron Ranch this year to make room for these?

My two most recent purchases came from a couple of well known Cabe members in Southern CA. The blue B6 carries a B serial number and appears substantially in original condition (and is a nice rider).

The 1940 New Autocycle is 100% original and in fantastic condition. Both bikes are definitly keepers in my collection.View attachment 770729 View attachment 770731
With those additions I hope the rest of the family is up to par. I also wouldn't mind seeing some of their siblings at the Iron Ranch.
'Shawn

Back