When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent BMX bikes Ive finished and found!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

bikesnbuses

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Some of these came off ebay a couple off CL...Enjoy!
1987 GT PFT; All original except wheelset I built,chain and NOS tires
20151119_113737_zpskwknofg0-1.jpg

1986 16" GT Jr Performer got this in a trade,assuming a re-powder,150 MM GT power series cranks!:cool:
20151117_120714_zps1r8nrjg3-1.jpg

1986 CW California Freestyler in OG paint;NOS tires,grips,seat
20151113_103342_zpssuqfphye-1.jpg

And I picked this up yesterday ,1975 Huffy Thunder Road,complete uncleaned/detailed..(I just hosed it off to get the dirt dust off)
20151205_143023_HDR_zpsntofxwpd-1.jpg

My coworker had a Thunder Road as a kid! All his family could afford was that tank of a BMX bike. He remembers racing that thing at a local BMX track. Poor kid could hardly get any air as hard as his little legs pumped those pedals.

Nice Bikes! I'm working on an 87 Gt PFT currently. I have one complete bike and one team model frame and forks. Can't decide which one I want to build. The complete is White and The team model is Blue.

Where did you find the tires and grips for the cw? I'm working on one currently. I'm not to the small parts just yet but I could use those eventually.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The AME grips are newer ones,easy to find..I have a set of nice old correct bubble font grips if youre interested ($25 shipped)..But the tires...:rolleyes: I actually scored 2 sets off of ebay..They with screenprinted logo(for different bike)which came off pretty easy..Sold the extra set a while ago,sorry

Back