When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent pickups

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Drzdave58

Finally riding a big boys bike
64 Moulton 4 speed and 67 Moulton automatic

It hard to tell by the photo but it looks like a 4 speed that has been converted to a 2 speed kick back ( Moulton Stowaway) Torpedo hub. Anyway, how much are you looking to get? Thanks Chuck Hughes Westwood Ma

It hard to tell by the photo but it looks like a 4 speed that has been converted to a 2 speed kick back ( Moulton Stowaway) Torpedo hub. Anyway, how much are you looking to get? Thanks Chuck Hughes Westwood Ma
I don't think it was converted. I've been told its a 67 Moulton Automatic. But I'm no expert on them. The bike is located in peterborough. Ontario, Canada. Im looking for $750 Canadian.

Your are correct. I checked with the Tony H. book
You are missing a few of the original parts that came on the Automatic ( kickstand, fork lock and seat)Otherwise, nice bike, I have app10 F frames but I learned something today.
The shipping from Canada would make it not realistic for me. Nice bike and Good Luck with the sale. Oh I'm always looking for Moulton patrs. Thanks Chuck

Yes..its missing a few parts for sure. I put a new pivot bolt assembly on it, new chain, recovered a vintage saddle, new brake cable and powdercoated the frame. Sounds like u have a great collection. Thx for your interest.

Back