When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recently Purchased old raleigh

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Steve Cozamanis

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Recently purchased this old Raleigh from an estate and will begin clean up. Looks like has all bells and whistles but may need help on clean up and replacing any non original parts

Recently purchased this old Raleigh from an estate and will begin clean up. Looks like has all bells and whistles but may need help on clean up and replacing any non original parts

33E57F43-4376-43BE-B1CF-D528C554D833.jpeg

5E88FD0F-9DEF-4A7B-AEDF-228AE43B20FE.jpeg

2146A5A0-3A96-4133-AEEA-3B86CA565F8C.jpeg

-----

WOW!

Have not before encountered one of these battery holders.

The shop transfer at the base of the seat tube looks to be a stock pattern offered by one of the trade associations. A shop could order a batch of them by just giving the information they wanted printed on it. Because it was standardized the shop could save the setup costs of having a bespoke one designed and produced.

This machine is a wonderful find in this condition and originality.

Congratulations!

Shall look forward to following along.

You could also consider beginning a thread on it over in the lightweights forum.

PS -

Hope that fortune smiled upon you and you received the key for the steering lock.

-----

-----

WOW!

Have not before encountered one of these battery holders.

The shop transfer at the base of the seat tube looks to be a stock pattern offered by one of the trade associations. A shop could order a batch of them by just giving the information they wanted printed on it. Because it was standardized the shop could save the setup costs of having a bespoke one designed and produced.

This machine is a wonderful find in this condition and originality.

Congratulations!

Shall look forward to following along.

You could also consider beginning a thread on it over in the lightweights forum.

-----
Thanks Juvenal.look forward for help like you have given me. Steve

Wow, what a way to start off the New Year!!! It's in BEAUTIFUL original condition! :p

The bike has every bell and whistle that was offered. It looks like it was purchased and placed in a corner, only collecting dust over the years until you came along. I'm jealous, lol!!!!! :)

Last edited:
Wow, what a way to start off the New Year!!! It's in BEAUTIFUL original condition! :p

The bike has every bell and whistle that was offered. It looks like it was purchased and placed in a corner, only collecting dust over the years until you came along. I'm jealous, lol!!!!! :)
Harpo, actually a friend from the office said his son in law purchased at an estate sale but didn’t want it and knew I was interested. Paid $300 but was shocked when I saw it. Has that nice deep green color. Have 12 others that I collected on a binge or addiction. When young family couldn’t afford a bike so used to rent for hour or so every week. Always wanted an English bike but never owned a Raleigh. Then when eBay arose I went nuts and kept buying. Stopped now and will work on cleaning and restoring what I have. Steve

@Steve Cozamanis The old Raleigh's, Rudge and Humbers clean up nicely, especially their older chrome. I've had many over the years, and still have a few.
That bike will be in Showroom condition when you're done with it. Take your time, and you'll have a Jewel!! ;)

Harpo, actually a friend from the office said his son in law purchased at an estate sale but didn’t want it and knew I was interested. Paid $300 but was shocked when I saw it. Has that nice deep green color. Have 12 others that I collected on a binge or addiction. When young family couldn’t afford a bike so used to rent for hour or so every week. Always wanted an English bike but never owned a Raleigh. Then when eBay arose I went nuts and kept buying. Stopped now and will work on cleaning and restoring what I have. Steve
“Stopped now and will work on cleaning and restoring what I have.”
Boy, how many of us have said that..SMH

Back