When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

rechroming poll

-
In case anyone has forgotten.."Proctors" F'd up the 2 pieces that I TOLD them were "irreplaceable" AND labeled as such..not only did they CHARGE me for the destroyed pieces, they NEVER apologized!:rage: This isn't just me being petty..it's a direct warning..by a MIRACLE I was able to salvage one(speedo ring) and find a nice reproduction stem collar (thank you Scott McCaskey!:sunglasses:)

Got the chrome back today , 24 pieces $450 and it all looks beautiful. Quoted me 2 week turn around ended up 3 weeks due to trouble plating the headlight bezel, took a few try's to get it to plate properly. LM CHROME CORP. Santa Ana

View attachment 827831

View attachment 827832

View attachment 827833

View attachment 827834

View attachment 827835

If your happy with it and it looks beautiful I am thinking that's a pretty good deal. Glad it worked out for you. I am going to keep them in mind. Thanks.

IMO!
I WONDER IF ANY RECHROMER CAN MATCH THE
FACTORY QUALITY (FINISH) OF THE ORIGINAL CHROME PART?
Yes. My guy in Indianapolis IN can.
C0EB957C-25C9-4562-9C78-539BE9F6FF1A.jpeg
FC4A10B6-F7E0-4BDD-99D7-28E1C2B65EF7.jpeg

Back