When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recommendations on 2 Sided, Distressed Metal Bicycle Sign

-

Handyman

I live for the CABE
Hi Cabers,
Does anyone have any recommendations on who could make a high quality, 2 sided, distressed looking metal sign, similar in looks to the pic attached? I’d like to have one custom made and mount it in the space below the arch on one of my Iver Johnson bikes. Any leads would be appreciated. Pete in Fitchburg

Go to birds of feather forum and see new member sign painter on the Cabe.
I did check out that thread HEMI426, but I believe he only paints on wood and may not do (not sure) the "distressing" I'm looking for. Pete

Hi Cabers,
Does anyone have any recommendations on who could make a high quality, 2 sided, distressed looking metal sign, similar in looks to the pic attached? I’d like to have one custom made and mount it in the space below the arch on one of my Iver Johnson bikes. Any leads would be appreciated. Pete in Fitchburg

View attachment 1392288
@New Mexico Brant had that one done, why don't you message him for the painter's info?

Sean

Also Tom C @TWBikesnstripes or:

I would highly recommend oldsignpainter on the cabe. You won't be disappointed. He paints on wood or metal

Back