When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recycle rescue GT pro performer freestyle tour 1987 freestyle bmx

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

SJ_BIKER

Riding a 41 Super Deluxe
On my way to the hardware store I found this with other metal scrap on the side of the road ..I beat the recyclers! Looks solid but missing lots. Gonna be a keeper though!!

IMG_20191127_100514.jpg

Last edited:
I was 12 years old when this was available in local shops...I remember seeing it in Salinas CA in a shop on the east side. It was the pink edition . Should be fun bringing this back to rider status...should have a new hole in my wallet soon enough...ugh

Last edited:
I was 12 years old when this was available in local shops...I remember seeing it in Salinas CA in a shop on the east side. It was the pink edition . Should be fun bringing this back to rider status...should have a new hole in my wallet soon enough...ugh

One option and what I'd do would be to restore/refinish the frame/fork and display on a shelf especially if the parts are too costly which I'm sure they are being that its a pro. I'm an OG finish guy and do all I can to save the finish but I think yours is too far gone so maybe you can have that pink eye candy one from your old shop.

Nice save! I had a neon pink one for a while in High School for a while too. Great freestyle bike as well.

Looks to be in great shape. Just needs a little cleaning. When can we see a pic of the final?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back