When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recycle rescue GT pro performer freestyle tour 1987 freestyle bmx

-

SJ_BIKER

Riding a 41 Super Deluxe
On my way to the hardware store I found this with other metal scrap on the side of the road ..I beat the recyclers! Looks solid but missing lots. Gonna be a keeper though!!

IMG_20191127_100514.jpg

Last edited:
I was 12 years old when this was available in local shops...I remember seeing it in Salinas CA in a shop on the east side. It was the pink edition . Should be fun bringing this back to rider status...should have a new hole in my wallet soon enough...ugh

Last edited:
I was 12 years old when this was available in local shops...I remember seeing it in Salinas CA in a shop on the east side. It was the pink edition . Should be fun bringing this back to rider status...should have a new hole in my wallet soon enough...ugh

One option and what I'd do would be to restore/refinish the frame/fork and display on a shelf especially if the parts are too costly which I'm sure they are being that its a pro. I'm an OG finish guy and do all I can to save the finish but I think yours is too far gone so maybe you can have that pink eye candy one from your old shop.

Nice save! I had a neon pink one for a while in High School for a while too. Great freestyle bike as well.

Looks to be in great shape. Just needs a little cleaning. When can we see a pic of the final?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back