When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Red/Green Phantom & One prewar admiral FS

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
1350 1375 650
Zipcode

Jim sciano

Finally riding a big boys bike
For sale is a red Schwinn Phantom, green Schwinn Phantom and a 39-40 prewar admiral. The red Phantom is a 1953 in the earlier red color. It is all original paint with a fair amount of patina. The only repop parts on it are the schwinn script brake handle, cable and pork chop that hold the drum pads. The entire bike was refurbished and is ready to ride. It does have a modern chain, tires and tubes. Original seat was also recovered with a new/distressed look. locking fork has the key. $1375 for the red phantom. The green phantom is a first year 1950 green phantom with the early, expensive no rivet seat. The seat has the original leather on it too. This early green phantom also has the planes and trains headbadge and not the traditional large oval schwinn badge. This bike has not been serviced and is missing the chain. The rear chrome s-2 has a bendix hub with a skiptooth cog on it. A 1/2 pitch cog would need to be installed on it to run the correct chain. The chain guard is the correct Florida green but is from a different model. It does not have the black paint on the rear half like a phantom would. It is an early rare green phantom that should be a fairly easy refurbish project. Locking fork has the key. No repop parts, all original paint/parts. $1350 for the Green Phantom. I also have a 39-40 prewar admiral pictured for sale. That bike is complete minus pedals. It needs to be refurbished to make it a rider. Does have a locking fork but the key is broken off inside. I am asking $650 on that. I am not interested in packing and shipping these. I am fine with taking the bike to a local bike shop that you have prearranged packing and shipping with. Local pick up is completely fine. I am located just west of Milwaukee, WI. Please send a pm if interested

IMG_2480.jpeg

IMG_1374.jpeg

IMG_2479.jpeg

IMG_1279.jpeg

IMG_2437.jpeg

IMG_2438.jpeg

IMG_2439.jpeg

IMG_2440.jpeg

IMG_2441.jpeg

IMG_2442.jpeg

IMG_2447.jpeg

IMG_2450.jpeg