When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Redemption whizzer

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Billythekid

I live for the CABE
Some of you may remember about six months ago I tried to buy Whizzer from the classifieds and was scammed 600 bucks. Yesterday my brother in Kentucky sent me a link to a whizzer that was just posted in central Florida( where I live). I luckily was the first to respond and ended up with what you see in the pictures below . The only thing that could be better is original paint can’t win them all.

39087233-8E68-4DE5-AE84-A4CD7B04A3B6.jpeg

88E5742C-077C-415C-94D7-67270DE0E0D0.jpeg

24E28417-B25F-43E7-99F2-D32DA00E9A5A.jpeg

5112E1D1-CE28-4561-9E63-BBC152DF033C.jpeg

02745225-8B8C-4FB8-A4EE-91DBFF0A3E57.jpeg

Worthy purchase. Saw that ad up on my Marketplace but being way up here in Minnesota, didn't have the energy to take a road trip.

Last edited:
Yea I was happy it’s a wz507 and then to have the generator ,the rear whizzer drum , and the crazy leaf spring seat. I had to have it and it was only $100 more then I lost on the other one. The rear saddle bags are made from ww2 ammunition bag that was put on like a vest and then modified to saddle bags with the rear rack and seat all one offs. I’m a sucker for old school customs. I got the crappy black paint off the front rim but the spokes are a little harder to get clean. It was missing the front axle nuts apparently they are a odd size as none of the ones I have seem to fit it? Also the rear wheel is missing one drop stand nuts so I have to sorce one or a pair of those also if anyone knows of any options on those.

HOLA to all the cabers! Nice winter project, whit almost complete stuff, but the bigger whizzer seat,in a Schwinn frame,that's a big score! Enjoy it and ride it when is ready!

Holy $#!*. Thats an awesome bike! I'm sure @Goldenrod agrees with me when I say that you're gonna need that seat if you plan to do any serious riding! I love the 5" rear drum brake! I need one if you're looking to sell......

Back