When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Redondo Beach ride this Sunday...

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

old hotrod

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
The ride will start at the Coffee Bean in Riviera Village in Redondo and we will meet at 10:30 to LEAVE AT 11.

The ride will be a leisurely cruise the the towns of Redondo, Hermosa and Manhattan beach. A great portion of the ride will be on the bike path next to the sand on the beach. (except where we gotta ride on the street due to no strand bike path)

We will stop at a few points along the way maybe to hang out and enjoy the day and grab some grub. There are a lot of eateries along the route for all the varied tastes of the riders.

Come on out and ride with us who knows you may have some fun??

The ride will start at the Coffee Bean in Riviera Village in Redondo and we will meet at 10:30 to LEAVE AT 11.

The ride will be a leisurely cruise the the towns of Redondo, Hermosa and Manhattan beach. A great portion of the ride will be on the bike path next to the sand on the beach. (except where we gotta ride on the street due to no strand bike path)

We will stop at a few points along the way maybe to hang out and enjoy the day and grab some grub. There are a lot of eateries along the route for all the varied tastes of the riders.

Come on out and ride with us who knows you may have some fun??

Damm thats good I write and post one place and its up on here before I can do it!!

Thanks Dave for helpin spread the info.

If anyones got any ?'s PM me about the ride OK

For Scott and those that care, this will be at a leisurely pace like yesterday's ride not like the fast paced ride to Seal Beach of the previous weekend
so as not to lose any riders.
Yesterday's ride was perfect as far as rides go; weather and pace were great; just need a little more female participation.
I think ol' Hotrod will soon be posting some of his famous pictures of yesterday's ride. Thanks for shootin'!!!

For Scott and those that care, this will be at a leisurely pace like yesterday's ride not like the fast paced ride to Seal Beach of the previous weekend
Yesterday's ride was perfect as far as rides go; weather and pace were great; just need a little more female participation.
I think ol' Hotrod will soon be posting some of his famous pictures of yesterday's ride. Thanks for shootin'!!!

Yeah I can say it will be a cruising ride for sure, no land speed records on that day.

HA HA Old Hotrod edit my posts eh:mad:

Yes SCHWINNJA more female participation for sure, gotta love girls on bikes!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

we could always put mike in a dress!!
Scott:cool:
P1000051.gif

Easy Ol Tin Bender and Fleetwood hope it doesnt go to blows with you guys. :eek:

yeah with my bikes in his shed he at least has something nice if he feels like going out and looking:p did you see the photos of his Rust-Flex? it doesn't just flex at the wheels! (then again mine's in a box:D )
Scott:cool:

HEa Heah!!!

You said BLOW...:)

Fleetwood: I would be reallll nice to that guy ALL MUSCLE!!! :eek:

Back