When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold REDUCED Original Paint 1964 Flam Lime Schwinn Stingray Boys Bicycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
Zipcode
That’s my son! At the end of the day it doesn’t matter about the price. My son was happy, and Mike was
@mike1117 I too saw the FB post that Lakewood copied and pasted above. Looks like your buyer Jackee got a little “creative” in sharing what he paid for it.
thats my son and wife. If you have any issues you can relay them to me. What’s the big deal about the price? Mike is my friend, and at the end of the day we both went home happy.

Last edited:
Ya that kid just got his day made with that bike for sure. I'll call it no harm - no foul
Everyone is worried about the price, but what matters is that, mike made some kids day. My son knows the value of these sting-rays, and we wanted to share with Schwinn community, but that was a big mistake on our part.

Everyone is worried about the price, but what matters is that, mike made some kids day. My son knows the value of these sting-rays, and we wanted to share with Schwinn community, but that was a big mistake on our part.
This is all laughable. Mike says he didn't sell the bike for $100! That's what started all the talk about money after the Facebook page was posted saying it was picked up for $100. Now we Cabers are getting schit for talking about the money and told to mind our business? Pretty funny and Mike had to back pedal after a little lie about his sell price. Glad to hear your son got a good deal.

I think we are all good guys here, the buyer, myself, everyone involved in this posting. And I hate to see Livmojoe get dragged into this who I first met about 25 years ago when he came to my place where I was putting on a bike swap meet and along with the buyer is another true gentleman. I think John was trying to help me out with his prior post which I appreciate. I am getting old and can say I totally misunderstood the initial post about the bike on Facebook thinking tt meant I had it listed for $100 which I did not. I did not want people to think I had it listed it for $100 on Facebook, and $350 here on the Cabe. I think the buyer put it right when he stated above "At the end of the day it doesn’t matter about the price. My son was happy. "

All of this reminds me of why I have never sent a text, joined any Facebook type chat rooms, sometimes catch myself calling this the world wide web, have an old flip phone that does not take photos and a lot of days I never even turn it on. Use my 25 year old Kodak camera to take my photos. Just a few weeks ago I was accused of making a back door deal on the DOND page when I had never listed, bid or even responded to a thread on that forum. Seems easier for me anyway to have misunderstandings which I might have made here when I am not speaking with someone. I Only use Facebook to buy and sell on the Marketplace. I was reluctant to even start posting on the Cabe here which is the closest thing to a chat room or whatever you want to call this I belong to. Not saying what I do is right, just my way of doing things. I hate to think of the ruckus I might cause if I ever posted my two cents about black Stingray's of which I had owned one in the past. Now I am just rambling on, sorry. I am good, hope everyone else is also.

This message was sent on my 20 year old dell Desktop computer.

Back