When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold REDUCED Post war Shelby Fork, truss rods, hardware and complete headset

-
Price
$25+ Shipping $13-16 UPS
Zipcode

Risk Man

Finally riding a big boys bike
Post war Shelby Fork, truss rods, hardware and complete headset. All original first time removed. Should clean up nice. Threads are perfect, hardware is not chewed up from prior removal as I believe this was the first time disassembled. Broke fender mounting bolt - replaced with new. Bearings look fine along with the cups. Some pitting on chrome, some rust on fork. This is from a Lady's- see measurements for other fitment. Shipping estimated to be $15-16 to as far as California via UPS or your choice of shipping. Note without the fork, the shipping via UPS is about $12-$14.

IMG_3982.JPG

IMG_3983.JPG

IMG_3985.JPG

IMG_3986.JPG

IMG_3988.JPG

IMG_3992.JPG

IMG_3993.JPG

IMG_3995.JPG

IMG_3997.JPG

Last edited:
NOTE: At the request of a well know CABer, the bearing race on the fork has been removed and added to the set of parts. If you want to skip the fork, it brings the shipping cost down to about $13 or so via UPS. to as far as California

Last edited:
Price reduced and shipping updated (Lower) Thanks to a fellow CABEr I found Pirate Ship for best rates.

Is this deal of a lifetime still available? If no takers I'll buy it complete for $40.00 shipped w/Pirate!

Is this deal of a lifetime still available? If no takers I'll buy it complete for $40.00 shipped w/Pirate!
EDIT No deal, but I will sell it to you shipped for $39. How does that sound?

Recieved payment from another buyer just now. Already sold.

thanks,

Dennis

Last edited:
Back