When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

RedZone Ladies Bicycle fragment, Peoria Illinois

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

1898Columbia

Look Ma, No Hands!
Hello - a friend of mine found a very rusty fragment of a ladies bicycle in the woods last weekend. The very small headbadge is intact and reads "RedZone, B.B. Manufacturing Co., Peoria Illinois." If anyone has any information on this brand or company I would love to know about it. I've haven't been able to turn anything up in my searches. Thanks for looking!
Red Zone Bicycle 002.jpg
Red Zone Bicycle 001.jpg

Anything found in the woods is cool! The Wheelmen's "bicycle brands" list is down right now, but check google books for the brand and manufacturer.
Keep looking down!

Thank you...

...Andrew and RustySpoke. I did find the Wheelmen list on the internet in PDF form, and the company wasn't listed. Maybe I will contact the Peoria city historian.

..the Red Zone is for loading and unloading...the white ...hey I got lost in "Airplane" for a moment.
All kidding aside, that is a kool find. Let me know if you ever part with it. :cool:

I don't know anything about your bike, but I'll try doing some research. I have a tandem and a ladies bike that were made in Peoria by the Ide Mfg.. Co.

Thanks Fat Tire Trader. No female bones Bricycle but with the way the bars and fork are turned the poor lady must have suffered a terrible crash!

Back