When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reflector help needed please

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

US042

Look Ma, No Hands!
Hi,
Could someone please advise if this reflector is suitable for a 1943 Westfield Columbia bicycle? Thanks in advance.
Brett.

Screenshot_20230110-164207.jpg

20230110_165204.png

Blackcat (serge) do you know what size an original is?
Are the originals 1 1/4"?
Thanks,
Brett.

Last edited:
Hi Adrian,
Many thanks for that. The one I had pictured is listed as being 1 9/16" which is a tad bit big unfortunately so the search continues. Thanks again.

Regards,
Brett.

I noticed this reflector is made by Bright Star. Were there other reflector manufacturers
that made them for military contract at the time as well? I used a Wald on my tribute
not knowing anything about the reflectors outside of the "raspberry" type and the rather
small size.

I just saw this post when I was going to post a similar question. I was digging through my reflectors tonight looking for a more correct one for my new G519. I found what I believe is a true correct Huffman reflector and one that would work for a Columbia but I'm not sure if it's the same that would of came on them. Is the Non-Huffman one correct for a Columbia?

20230205_193650.jpg

20230205_193640.jpg

20230205_191434.jpg

20230205_191426.jpg

Last edited:
Back