When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Without my "Rogue" reflector, I feel, well.........PRACTICALLY NAKED!"

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$30 Shipped
Zipcode
“This, is a good day to die, follow me”.

If my 1959 Tiger didn’t have a one year only reflector on it, I might buy one. Well, that, and if you hadn’t screwed up Low Dog’s quote....

Ted

“This, is a good day to die, follow me”.

If my 1959 Tiger didn’t have a one year only reflector on it, I might buy one. Well, that, and if you hadn’t screwed up Low Dog’s quote....

Ted
And don't forget, I don't take paypal, so that might be another reason not to buy one.

Out represent'n today...

...but, YOU don't have to, with this beautifully handcrafted "Dedicated to the Rogue in Each of Us" reflector and genuine Schwinn stamped* headset bearing retainer (unstamped also available for the Schwinn haters). Total diameter 1 1/2” with a 3/4” reflective surface. Cash, personal check, or USPS money order. Sorry no paypal (it's not hard to write a check, really, it isn't).

Update: *See post #39 on page 4 for conditions and availability on remaining reflectors.
View attachment 1514850
View attachment 1514851
View attachment 1514852
View attachment 1514853
So.......ORDER YOURS TODAY,
and dress up that old bike of yours already!
"

"I feel, well.........PRACTICALLY NAKED!"​

Eek! The bra Lady almost does it but: how U expect somebody can completely un-think that? Eee-yuck! 😖

"

Back