When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reduced Reflectors - Ad #1

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$25 shipped
Zipcode
I'm looking at them and still don't know what they are used for. Is the diameter like 1" or 3" ? They look cool, whatever they are.
these look super cool. I would like it if "If you can read this you are too damn close" writing were on then.Look cool under the seat of a rat bike.

Thanks for the compliment and that's a GREAT IDEA!!! A couple hundred "too damn close" reflectors should probably do it....unless you think I should make more.

Going fast!............at least the one I sold did. Shipped same day payment was received.

INVENTORY CLARENCE: Oops! You weren't suppoed to see this. I was talking to Clarence my helper. He was asking me what I wanted him to do next.

Last edited:
I'm re-selling one of Boris's reflectors for $100 but I am including a 30 year-old, cross-eyed pony. It has a flatulence problem but just back him up to your open bedroom window and your wife won't notice.

I'm re-selling one of Boris's reflectors for $100 but I am including a 30 year-old, cross-eyed pony. It has a flatulence problem but just back him up to your open bedroom window and your wife won't notice.
I have to lower the resale price of the reflector to $98 because I just remember another defect in the mule. Never pet it while standing in front. Because Lurch has crossed, eyes he chews on whatever is in front of him so if you ever wanted to be a girl, petting him is the fastest way.

Last edited:
Back