When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reduced Reflectors - Ad #1

-
Price
$25 shipped
Zipcode

Boris

Old fat tired rider
Lovingly handcrafted bicycle reflector by Boris. Has a red faceted reflective jewel that’s set into a gold and black custom cutout cap, mounted on a sealed hardware retaining plate, and clear coated for rust resistance. Total diameter is 1 1/2” with a 3/4” reflective surface. Guaranteed to look great on any of one your classic bikes.

$25 each shipped. Personal check, USPS money order or cash only. Sorry no paypal.

PHOTO BELOW SHOWS SIDE AND BACK VIEWS
Special thanks to Ron @5760rj for my Bendy Boris pitchman who refuses to pose for a decent photo with any of these reflectors.

Last edited:
I'm looking at them and still don't know what they are used for. Is the diameter like 1" or 3" ? They look cool, whatever they are.

Lovingly handcrafted bicycle reflector by Boris has a red faceted reflective jewel that’s set into a gold and black custom cutout cap, mounted on a sealed hardware retaining plate, and clear coated for rust resistance. Total diameter is 1 1/2” with a 3/4” reflective surface. Guaranteed to look great on any of one your classic bikes.

$27.50 each includes shipping. Personal check, USPS money order or cash only. Sorry no paypal.
View attachment 1416848
View attachment 1416856
SIDE & BACK

View attachment 1416858
Special thanks to Ron @5760rj for my Bendy Boris pitchman who refuses to pose for a decent photo with any of these reflect

Last edited:
I'll spare you the long answer, but the short answer would be: NO.
To bad I would have bought a couple . They'd look killer on my Green Hornet or Panther. They are cool & different that's for sure. GLWS ;)

Last edited:
BUMP
Buy one and find out for yourself why the asking price of $25 SHIPPED isn't unreasonable at all.

I'd buy 2 if you make some with GREEN or BLUE $25.00 shipped isn't unreasonable at all. It's the RED that stop's me everytime .

Back