When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reduced Reflectors - Ad #2

-
Price
$25 shipped
Zipcode

Boris

Old fat tired rider
Style #1
Lovingly handcrafted bicycle reflector by Boris.
Has a red FACETED reflective jewel set into a Rogue Brewery custom cutout cap. Mounted on a sealed hardware retaining plate and clear coated for rust resistance. Total diameter is 1 1/2” with a 3/4” reflective surface. Guaranteed to look great on any of one your classic bikes.

$25 each shipped. Personal check, USPS money order or cash only. Sorry no paypal.

1416801 1417166
Note: Photo on left displayed on black rubber bushings, which are not part of reflectors
Photo on right are views of side and back

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Style #2
Very similar to Style #1 but with a FLAT reflective face. Available in red or amber. Again, guaranteed to look great on any of one your classic bikes.
$25 each shipped. Personal check, USPS money order or cash only. Sorry no paypal.

Note: Displayed on black rubber bushings, which are not part of reflectors. Views below are side and back of Style # 2 and you know who.
1416813 1417181
Special thanks to Ron @5760rj for my Bendy Boris pitchman who refuses to pose for a decent photo with any of these reflectors.

Last edited:
{The following is a non paid endorsement from an actual customer and not a paid actor. similar results cannot be guaranteed.}

"Since I installed Mr.Reflectors new style reflector I have noticed I can ride 10% farther and have 8% less resistance while climbing hills.I also like how they fit the look of the old bikes."

Added comment............ I believe this bike with one of Mr.Reflectors items can easily do 50mph on a flat road.

BUMP
Buy one and find out for yourself why the asking price of $25 SHIPPED isn't unreasonable at all.

I like this style better than the first run when Mr.Reflector burst on the scene !

MOVING SALE: You should buy one of my reflectors while I'm still moving, because after I'm dead, it'll be too late.

That "Rogue" you just saw riding by? Why, that just might be @Sven, sporting his brand spanking new, freshly unpacked, GEN-U-INE, Made in Oregon "Rogue" reflector, that he purchased right here on this very site.. Thanks Sven, you old "Rogue" you.

...and you're certainly going to have to have one of my "Rogue" reflectors, if you insist on being one of "those rebellious malcontents" that @Sven mentions.

Last edited:
Back