When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Refreshed 1936 Shelby Flying Cloud with Wishbone Frame

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

jimbo53

I live for the CABE
I’ve had this old girl for a while and she was looking a little tattered around the edges. Decided on a mono brown color scheme and replaced the blah generic tires with a beefy set of 26x2.35 Deli brown with cream sidewalls, very nice and original dark brown Troxel saddle, topping off with some Thompson brown Coke bottle repop grips. A light wipe down and she’s my new spring cruiser!

Jim I must say I dig it! Those grips if they're anything like the 1s you put on the '64 Columbia? Then they are Super Comfortable, don't sweat your hands & plenty Beefy for larger hands.

Same mfg of yours. They’re designed for adult hands and feel great!
I have an older set that came off a piece of wood working equipment & albeit they're nice / comfortable too they're No where near the same as the bike grips. LOL. They will end up on a project bike of mine or maybe someone else's ;) . I'll probably get up with you sometime later, see about where you got'em & maybe see if I can find Good ones like these in Colors; blue & green?

Wow! Killer Shelby!

I have its twin (a '36 survivor) and was wondering if 26x2.35 tires would fit.

I didnt think they would with the fenders being such a tight fitting design.

I appreciate your photos and that the Search Function works!

Back