When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Refurbished Custom 1957 Evans Colson

-

mazdaflyer

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Had posted some photos of this bike previously in another forum. As pictured It is basically complete except for headlight assembly and Evans logo for chainguard.

1957 Evans-Colson Olympic bike: 50’s era recycled Mesinger saddle, Persons Streamline Airflow pedals, Sunlite headset, bottom bracket & bearings, Bondo, gold hammered & black satin paint, Wild Dingos’ and ATV flames, USA gold-bronze powder coat finish, Civia Bamboo Fenders, PDG leather grips, Kenda 2.125 tires, wheelset from Kustom Kruiser.

attachment.php

Great looking bike! Have any more pics? Like the front fork and I would like to see more pictures of those fenders.

That is some fine work. I love that Evans front fork. My first 26" bike was a 1960, or '61 Evans middleweight with half tanks, square fenders, and a sheet metal rack. I lost the only photo I had of the bike, and I've never seen one on ebay, or CL.
Anyway- I checked your galley pics. Great fleet.

JWM

Back