When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Regarding the HD bike thread and deleting posts

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
37Fleetwood, I think you put it better than I ever could have. Thanks for chiming in.

I started thinking about this the other night, when I woke up at 2:30 am and couldn't get back to sleep. For some reason, the HD thread just bummed me out. I know, it's kind of sad that a bicycle thread bummed me out, but for whatever reason it did. It was exciting to see that bike and that thread, and then a big thud. I guess it was just disappointing.

Thanks to all for their opinions and input. Thanks to Scott for having this site! Shall we lay this one to rest?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The HD thread has been reopened!

http://thecabe.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?62113-Harley-Davidson-bicycle

I am still trying to find out what kind of bars those are and how much would a pair cost i that condition.
- And BTW, just to keep it bicycle related and avoid having the hammer of wrath being dropped on me, those are "Hello Kitty" bars, Vince- usually sold by the trunkload @ finer 'meets. A fair price ranges anywhere from whatever change you have in your pockets, to beer(be sure to offer your warm trunk beer first, though).

Last edited:
No hammer of wrath here! Are those Hello Kitty bars of of lower value now that we know Hello Kitty is not actually a cat?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
- And BTW, just to keep it bicycle related and avoid having the hammer of wrath being dropped on me, those are "Hello Kitty" bars, Vince- usually sold by the trunkload @ finer 'meets. A fair price ranges anywhere from whatever change you have in your pockets, to beer(be sure to offer your warm trunk beer first, though).

Hello kitty before the operation. back then I believe he went by Felix the cat or something like that.

Who's giving these thumbs up anyway? I might need to set up a few alias accounts myself to get my thumb count up.

If you'll notice, Scott has poked someone with a thumb's up 288 times to your zero. It might be a give and then hopefully get situation here. :D

Back