When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reissue - Genuine Seamless Tubing Decal?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

SirMike1983

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Does anyone have experience with the Velocals brand "Genuine Seamless Steel Tubing" reissue decal?

I'm almost done with a 1942 New World that never had one, but I just got in a 1940 or 41 New World that needs a replacement decal. At $10/each, I'd like to know if it's worth it, or if they just fall apart when you try to put them on the frame.

Most of Velocals decals are stick on vinyl and this one looks to be that. Only problem I've had with Velocals vinyl was that if they are old they don't want to come off the paper. So I only order what I'm going to need right away.

Ok to me in std vinyl. Gold

Thanks. It doesn't look bad at all on that frame. I'd be inclined to look at a waterslide version as well, if Gus has them. If not, it may be Velocals is the option in the end. I have a little time yet. Have to finish another bike first.

Thing with velocals is that you have the choice of color. The displayed one is yellow, so I purposefully chose gold. And there are three choices of type of which the standard vinyl .002 is the displayed price. I think I paid $9 and the other two were more, with waterslide the most expensive.
Velocals has the choices. I haven't used Gus Salmon yet.

Beer or no beer, looks like you did pretty well to me!

Considering a sticker is a sticker and a water slide is a slide, I would think a beer or three would help placing the sticker exactly how and where you want it stuck since a sticker won't slide for a perfect placement. Unless it's a peel and stick and peel and restick sticker.

Back