When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rejiggering of a project

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Big Moe

I live for the CABE
Well, I'm changing the 35 schwinn project into 2 projects. All the parts I bought for the 35 schwinn double diamond project is getting put to a 75 schwinn collegiate camelback frame. And the double diamond frame is getting built as a bar hopper style bike with a springer fork and a 2 speed manual shift s7 wheelset. I will post pictures of the 75 schwinn when I pick it up tomorrow. And pictures of the 35 schwinn will be posted when I have more of the parts to build it. Already have the frame, wheelset, crank, handle bars, and seat for it. Just waiting to get the springer fork and a few other things.

Well, I finally got to pick up the 75 schwinn. But I'm still waiting for the springer fork to go on the 35schwinnDD. So here's pictures of the 75 schwinn. Enjoy.

20200605_142829.jpg

20200605_142844.jpg

20200605_142837.jpg

Yay, finally getting the springer fork for the 35schwinnDD. Just need a chrome headset and it will be a roller. Will post some new pics once I have it put together.

s-l400 (22).jpg

Well, I promised pictures of the 35schwinnDD. Currently in mockup. But this is how it's going to look basically. Just a fun little bar hopper. Have a few other things to put on it like an old schwinn cantilever brake made to fit the springer and the shifter for the aviation 2 speed. Probably going to use this old Brooks b67 seat I have.

20200611_190836.jpg

20200611_190828.jpg

20200611_190849.jpg

Back