When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Relic(s) that have followed you in your shop area for a long long time.....post a pic

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

SJ_BIKER

Riding a 41 Super Deluxe
No matter how many times you moved or how many times you cleaned up....this thing or things keep finding a way to stay put.....for sentimental reasons or jusr because some day you might use it....post a pic and tell a story about it...

Just the shop/bench? I've got things that have followed me around for a couple decades and all over the place.

And I'm a relic but I can't seem to get rid of myself after 51 years o_O

I carved and painted the soldier from balsa wood at 17

The glasses are from electronics glass at 15

And the last is a mug i picked up from a garage sale not long ago but itll be following me for a few decades and beyond

20171210_132634.jpg

20171210_132822.jpg

20171210_133042.jpg

Last edited:
If you look in the left hand corner of the photo you will see a crossbow. I made it in 1980 9th grade Wood Shop class. We sent away for a kit that had the metal runners, the bow, the cable and the trigger mechanism. We made the stock and assembled them. It has a 75# draw. Do you think they would let High School students build a crossbow today? Barry

I've also had the Gas Huffer Poster since 1984. My buddy made posters, Album covers and T- shirts for bands in Seattle in the 1980's.
SAM_3138.JPG

This 1967 PERSONALITY POSTERS poster i got used around 1972 , It's torn & ripped corners are missing but i still can't through it away. Someday I hope to get it restored

IMG_1165.JPG

co7PkxnCQY2tPTMu9wZgDA.jpg

Back