remember the utter POS stingray thread?

This ad disappears when logged in

Saving Tempest

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Feb 6, 2012
Earth (Middle)
This really gets me.
About 15 or so years ago my wife and I went to a restoration facility , featured in magazines, etc.
Driving up...the place looked incredible. Inside was better, tiled showroom and we got the $5 tour. The shop area was cleaner than our kitchen (yes...our kitchen is clean!) People everywhere busy welding, polishing, wrenching.
Restoration but also resto-mods, so Chevy big blocks installed in 2 seater convertibles, fabricated tube chassis.
Here's the best part. Owner said I've saved best for last. Beside basement door was a chalkboard numbered 1 thru 10. Beside each number was a rare, valuable car. Cars like 1970 hemi superbird...1965 shelby cobra 427.
Out the door there's a 10 car storage facility, each roll up door numbered 1 thru 10. By now I'm ready to pass out.
"Want to see them?" Guy asks.
"Who wouldn't!" I exclaimed.
So he unlocks and opens a few doors, my heart pounding.
However...each bay was empty...except for a shelf in back, a few miscellaneous parts in corner and a few boxes.
Within the bay was what made a 1969 Trans Am a Trans Am...the scoops, tach, wing, serial number tag(s).
I said...wait a minute!!!!! These parts you have came from totaled cars! So you find a nice green 1969 6 cylinder Firebird, put this stuff on it, new paint/upholstery and voila! You turned a $3,000 car into a $150K car!!!!! "That's right" he said.
What you guys think of that!?!?!

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk
It's missing Carol Merrill, or Tiffany, depending on which LMAD you favor.

This ad disappears when logged in
Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture