When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

remember the utter POS stingray thread?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Brutuskend

I live for the CABE
I see you the POS and raise you this.

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5335809022&icep_item=233232796912

Buy now price $7500.00

1558329573608.png

Last edited:
Oh my God! Imagine if you look in the next hour and it's sold!

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk

What in the sweet Tarnation is goin' on here ? I really am puzzled. Seems CRAZY bikes , With CRAZY Prices abound. Are they for CRAZY people ? I'm confused :poutingcat:

I donno, but I'm wondering if tarnation is one word or two. It's not a word I use in my company reports, I use "what the hell", and it seems what in tarnation would be a bit more appropriate. :p

And I'm glad to see you used the C word verses the R word. :cool:.................;)

Reminds me many years ago wife and took a truckload of working tv's to a local flea market. By afternoon we hadn't sold one.
An older fellow stopped and said the prices were too cheap, people assumed they were junk. "Double the ticket prices, see what happens", so we did.
Within next hour or so, we sold all of them.
Strange thing human nature! [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk

Back