When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Remembering Paul Genaro - Bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Paul always seemed to come up with the obscure accessories that nobody had ever seen before.
I would say to him, that it was unusual, because nobody wanted that thing even when it was new, so why were they going to want it 80 years later?
This Powerflo generator light, was just such an item.

I’m not sure, how long Paul had been trying to peddle this odd looking accessory, but when he saw that I had acquired a prewar Schwinn, Sports Tourist Paramount, he would periodically send me a reminder, that the Powerflo Generator Light was still available.
I wasn’t all that crazy about it, but after he wore me down for about a year, I finally caved in, and bought it.
I’m still not all that crazy about it, but he was right about one thing.
I still haven’t ever seen another one.

Rest In Peace, Paul.

I remember when I was a young whippersnapper here on the cabe & members were excited to get Paul on the site & with good reason. He was not only a wealth of information, he was kind & patient (until he wasn't) & most of all honest. Very sorry for the loss of your friend & the hobbies friend.

"Love lost, such a cost
Give me things that don't get lost
Like a coin that won't get tossed
Rolling home to you"

When I first got into the hobby/became a member on the Cabe....Paul was the first person to reach out and sell me my first wood rim bicycle. It sparked quite an obsession. When I first got to meet him at memory lane... in person, I thanked him for the bicycle and he remembered my name. Meant a lot to me being new to the hobby. Was a real legend, and a great guy! I am sure I am not the only one that Paul hooked into antique bicycle hobby. He will be greatly missed. RIP Paul.

Me and Paul were driving to Grey Main to see a 2 car garage filled with bike shop contents from a shop that closed in the 1960s - on the way up we saw a yard filled with junk pedal cars laying on top of cars all over the property - we pull in a guy comes running out of the house with a shotgun pointed at us yelling get the hell off my property - did not know that a 318 Dodge pickup could do the 1/4 mile in 7.8 seconds ... we just laughed it off

we spent many a trip together just picking and poking around - I remember he called me one time and told me about this new thing on the internet - EBAY - LOL things only had one photo - we spent a year going to retail antique stores doubling / tripling our money on toys , photos ,bikes what a year we would sit at bike shows with Burgerking crowns on we had a lot of fun - a truly great guy a hole in my heart for ever - crying as I write this RIP Paul

we spent many a trip together just picking and poking around - I remember he called me one time and told me about this new thing on the internet - EBAY - LOL things only had one photo - we spent a year going to retail antique stores doubling / tripling our money on toys , photos ,bikes what a year we would sit at bike shows with Burgerking crowns on we had a lot of fun - a truly great guy a hole in my heart for ever - crying as I write this RIP Paul

If you have any photos of those days, please post them. I know I have some packed away that I need to scan in.

Thanks, Catfish

Back