When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Remembering that old rusty 39 schwinn motorbike thank you bob u

-

ratdaddy

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Well ive been working on it for a couple of months.a seat and a few details and i can take it out for a spin.i used economy plating in mesquite texas this time and i have to say thier work is alot nicer than some of the other dallas area platers ive used in the past.30 hour paint job and alot of green.this is what i come up with so far.and a special thanks to bob u at bobcycles for all his help.now its parked in front of my tv so i can see it all the time.dang those motorbikes have a great look to them.me and my daughter are auguing she wants a brown seat and i want a black one.i think i will win in the end.

Attachments

• 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    125.9 KB · Views: 209
The 39' Schwinn came out GREAT!!!!!!! Congrats on a very nice restoration!!!!! I'm leaning with your daughter toward brown saddle. - Gary

Motorbike seat

Yea we tried both but i think we need a different brown like a saddle brown.man some of the stuf you need to restore one of these is just not around.i takes alot of diggin

Awesome bike man. Great choice, it's one of my favorite Schwinns. Way to open up those bike lips and breathe some life in there... Huh? You know what I mean.

Back