When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Renewed intrest.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Thaddeus

Look Ma, No Hands!
I started out assembling brand new bikes in my uncles shop some 5th or 6th grade. He sold everything guns,toboggans snow shoes .everything, got me a ross 10 speed with a fixed rear sprocket and ratcheting front that auto shifted and a takara without a shock , they suck the energy outta ya like carrying a fish tank on your shoulder, knowing i could leave here today and easily gather 30 old (junk)bikes , i think my style will be the building of work bikes ,cargo tools, something ive mastered thru the years.theres alot of kids out trying to make money ,sadly to buy a new phone but theyll break, got an idea of a trailer with the dual disk brakes , prototype time. Dont expect mony ,never did , blood outta a rock nowa days , and loaning moneys been worth the disappearance,wiil need lots of these kickstands , did make out well spoon workin though

Hate wasting space, picture seemed to be lost, try here again, and i must return to the land , this internet stuff is much time wasting,
20191025_095714.jpg

20190419_110209.jpg

Back