Reo American Flyer

• Please be aware: We have had several reports of members receiving private messages from newly registered members claiming that their friend has the part or bike they are looking for, and that they should email this person directly. This is a scam! If it looks even slightly suspicious, PLEASE REPORT this to us immediately so that we can investigate and if necessary, ban the member to prevent them from targeting other members. Thank you, CABE staff
Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
These ads go away when you register for an account!

Philliesfan30m

Look Ma, No Hands!
Dec 14, 2019
Pennsylvania
How about a picture of the other side of the bike? What size carb is that Chinese carb that you are using? Are you using a piece of a 2x4 as a flange? I'm not asking out of disrespect I'm just curious. I like the fact that you do whatever it takes to get it to work and that is all that matters! :) It's not all original and that is great in my eyes! I would like to see what type of Jack shaft you have setup etc. Let us know cool bike!

MotoMagz

Finally riding a big boys bike
Aug 8, 2016
Motor City
Looks great...wood and all! Just put an air filter on that Ram air! Or it won’t be running..

Reactions: Ross

Ross

May 2, 2015
Scottsburg Indiana
How about a picture of the other side of the bike? What size carb is that Chinese carb that you are using? Are you using a piece of a 2x4 as a flange? I'm not asking out of disrespect I'm just curious. I like the fact that you do whatever it takes to get it to work and that is all that matters! :) It's not all original and that is great in my eyes! I would like to see what type of Jack shaft you have setup etc. Let us know cool bike!
Using wood adapter lets me try different slide type carbs easily. I have found a Honda carb with proper bolt spacing. The one in the pic is Honda 50 size, starts runs and idles great but too small.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Philliesfan30m

Look Ma, No Hands!
Dec 14, 2019
Pennsylvania
What hp is the motor? What mm carb size is it? You probably need a early to middle 20 mm carb. I'm not a carb guy that's just a guess. What size is the intake opening? Is that carb around 19mm? I was looking at trying one on my h motor even though I would have to drill different mounting holes. That is awesome that it runs and stops especially the stopping part.

Ross

May 2, 2015
Scottsburg Indiana
What hp is the motor? What mm carb size is it? You probably need a early to middle 20 mm carb. I'm not a carb guy that's just a guess. What size is the intake opening? Is that carb around 19mm? I was looking at trying one on my h motor even though I would have to drill different mounting holes. That is awesome that it runs and stops especially the stopping part.
1 1/2 hp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This ad goes away when you register for an account!