When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reo American Flyer

-

Ross

Finally riding a big boys bike
Runs rides and STOPS.
d743a10ac8287a98971925f87a295446.jpg
9fc0c521c9e01df33618bcad72ab587f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How about a picture of the other side of the bike? What size carb is that Chinese carb that you are using? Are you using a piece of a 2x4 as a flange? I'm not asking out of disrespect I'm just curious. I like the fact that you do whatever it takes to get it to work and that is all that matters! :) It's not all original and that is great in my eyes! I would like to see what type of Jack shaft you have setup etc. Let us know cool bike!

Looks great...wood and all! Just put an air filter on that Ram air! Or it won’t be running..

How about a picture of the other side of the bike? What size carb is that Chinese carb that you are using? Are you using a piece of a 2x4 as a flange? I'm not asking out of disrespect I'm just curious. I like the fact that you do whatever it takes to get it to work and that is all that matters! :) It's not all original and that is great in my eyes! I would like to see what type of Jack shaft you have setup etc. Let us know cool bike!

Using wood adapter lets me try different slide type carbs easily. I have found a Honda carb with proper bolt spacing. The one in the pic is Honda 50 size, starts runs and idles great but too small.

What hp is the motor? What mm carb size is it? You probably need a early to middle 20 mm carb. I'm not a carb guy that's just a guess. What size is the intake opening? Is that carb around 19mm? I was looking at trying one on my h motor even though I would have to drill different mounting holes. That is awesome that it runs and stops especially the stopping part.

What hp is the motor? What mm carb size is it? You probably need a early to middle 20 mm carb. I'm not a carb guy that's just a guess. What size is the intake opening? Is that carb around 19mm? I was looking at trying one on my h motor even though I would have to drill different mounting holes. That is awesome that it runs and stops especially the stopping part.

1 1/2 hp

Back