When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Repair Stands

-
Here's a deal if you're close to Bakersfield and can pick it up saving a good chunk of change for shipping.

I saw that one. Good deal except for the shipping. I actually go north on the 5 monthly. If I go a few miles east I would go right through Bakersfield. Thanks for the idea. It is very doable!

If you haven't used a stand before, it will change your life....
Park is the leader in bike tools for a reason. When I first bit the bullet and shelled out the cash for a new Park folding stand the price made me cringe. I soon had a huge grin the first time I used it to overhaul my mountain bike for an upcoming race and the money was worth every penny! :)

Keep an eye on local marketplaces. They pop up pretty cheap from time to time.

I got a used PCS 10 today off Craigslist. Looks to be in good condition. $100. I sold a set of 65 Chevelle SS hubcaps this morning for $100. Fair trade if you look at it that way. Hopefully it makes the job easier. I need all the help I can get these days!
If you haven't used a stand before, it will change your life....
Park is the leader in bike tools for a reason. When I first bit the bullet and shelled out the cash for a new Park folding stand the price made me cringe. I soon had a huge grin the first time I used it to overhaul my mountain bike for an upcoming race and the money was worth every penny! :)

Keep an eye on local marketplaces. They pop up pretty cheap from time to time.
I picked up a Park PCS10 today off Craigslist. Looks to be in good condition. $100 I sold a set of 65 Chevelle SS hubcaps this morning for $100. Fair trade I guess. Hopefully the stand makes things easier. I need all the help I can get these days!

This is the PCS 4-2. Portable and it has the microadjustment clamp. Love it so far. Very easy to move around and stable.
0a38da8fafd2d4e849c6d7edc89ced5d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back