When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Repair Stands

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Here's a deal if you're close to Bakersfield and can pick it up saving a good chunk of change for shipping.

I saw that one. Good deal except for the shipping. I actually go north on the 5 monthly. If I go a few miles east I would go right through Bakersfield. Thanks for the idea. It is very doable!

If you haven't used a stand before, it will change your life....
Park is the leader in bike tools for a reason. When I first bit the bullet and shelled out the cash for a new Park folding stand the price made me cringe. I soon had a huge grin the first time I used it to overhaul my mountain bike for an upcoming race and the money was worth every penny! :)

Keep an eye on local marketplaces. They pop up pretty cheap from time to time.

I got a used PCS 10 today off Craigslist. Looks to be in good condition. $100. I sold a set of 65 Chevelle SS hubcaps this morning for $100. Fair trade if you look at it that way. Hopefully it makes the job easier. I need all the help I can get these days!
If you haven't used a stand before, it will change your life....
Park is the leader in bike tools for a reason. When I first bit the bullet and shelled out the cash for a new Park folding stand the price made me cringe. I soon had a huge grin the first time I used it to overhaul my mountain bike for an upcoming race and the money was worth every penny! :)

Keep an eye on local marketplaces. They pop up pretty cheap from time to time.
I picked up a Park PCS10 today off Craigslist. Looks to be in good condition. $100 I sold a set of 65 Chevelle SS hubcaps this morning for $100. Fair trade I guess. Hopefully the stand makes things easier. I need all the help I can get these days!

This is the PCS 4-2. Portable and it has the microadjustment clamp. Love it so far. Very easy to move around and stable.
0a38da8fafd2d4e849c6d7edc89ced5d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back