When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Repair Stands

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
This is my summer repair stand in the garage,, yes I'm spoiled when it come to bikes and where I can work on them . This is the ultimate stand if you have a place to have it. It's designed to be able to straighten steel frames . You clamp the bottom bracket and go from there. Built in alignment gauge. Still has the original shipping cardboard from 30 years ago.:cool:
Already has ANOTHER project waiting in it.o_O

That is what I did. A weird Craigslister but I got a great stand for half price!

I just upgraded from a folding stand a few weeks ago. I got a PRS-6 (i think 6?) stand for $100 off craigslist. The original base is gone but I cut a 2x2 section of 1/4 diamond plate at work. Just need to bolt that on and I'll be all set. I might still have to counterweight it for heavy bikes.

Got this dual arm Park stand about 10 years ago for $250. Bulky for sure but works great.

I built my own stand using a $25 eBay wall mount and T-slot framing I had lying around. Height can be adjusted by loosening two screws in vertical T-slot. The interface can be rotated 90 degrees to hold the bike by the seat tube instead of top tube. It is lightweight and can be quickly broken down flat for transport.

Back