When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Replace Banana Seat Tag Rivet

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Rayray

Look Ma, No Hands!
How's it going,
is it possible to change the seat tag rivets myself without remove the vinyl fabric on the banana seat?

Not sure about the vinyl, but you need to take the pans apart. It is not something that is easy to do correctly from my understanding.I have seen some butcher half a$$ed jobs and you can spot them a mile away.

Not sure about the vinyl, but you need to take the pans apart. It is not something that is easy to do correctly from my understanding.I have seen some butcher half a$$ed jobs and you can spot them a mile away.
yeah, that is what I want to avoid. I would love to have someone who has experience do this for me if possible. The rivets are rusted and it will be nice to replace them without destroying my beautiful seat.

can you recommend anyone?

I have heard a few members mentioned but can not recall who. Post in wanted section. I believe @acurint has sold some recovered seats he may have someone or does it himself. Also try posting in Stingray section someone will know.

Thanks, I will reach out to him and ask. I also made a post in the "services" section as well. I'll post in the stingray section as well

Good morning all, you do not have to remove the vinyl or take the seat apart, but it's definitely a careful process because you're essentially either drilling or snipping out the old rivets and of course that was never meant to be done, but it can be done.

Back