When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Replacement pedal block question

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Notagamerguy

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Hello does anyone know if anyone sells after market pedal blocks for the dimond schwinn/union pedals. I know someone makes the blocks for the schwinn phantoms.

20200124_170101.jpg

I've not seen them but you would probably be better off in this case of just finding a good set of pedals because it would likely be cheaper than just trying to replace the blocks in those. V/r Shawn

True nicer pedals aren't that expensive. However, anyone can buy something new but what fun is that. Thank you for your response though.

I have never seen replacement blocks for any Union made pedals in the 10+ years of searching for bike parts, and that includes the old bow pedals with the screwed on blocks. I picked up a brand new set of square block reflector pedals as used on the 70's and 80's Schwinn Cruisers at an old Schwinn dealer for $7.98 a few years ago. At that price it would seem pointless for them to make or have replacement blocks.

Reactions: hm.
Back