When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Repo TOC Pedals

-
Price
$295.00 and $275.00
Zipcode

Wildeman

Look Ma, No Hands!
I have collected a number of TOC bicycles for a museum I am creating. Many came without pedals for some reason or other. It seemed to me that there were more bicycles for sale without pedals than there were pedals for sale for them :) I have found a source for reproduction TOC style pedals for my bicycles and I wanted to see if there would be any interest among fellow CABERs in any. They are made in another country that is not an Asian country. I will be bringing them in from Germany in shipments of bicycles which will keep the shipping costs down. I am including pictures, I can get the Columbia pedals with either black or white rubbers and with either 1/2" or 9/16" threads. The Columbia script pedals will sell for $295.00 a pair. All others will be $275.00 a pair. I can have the ones with the stars also made plain without the stars. They will arrive in January I believe. They have to make them as per my order so if you folks have any interest please let me know. It would be greatly appreciated. If you wish to pre-order I will take a 50% refundable deposit for any pre-orders. Message me if you want to pre-order.

Roderick

Columbia Repo-1.jpg

Columbia Repo-2.jpg

Rubber insert.jpg

Star.jpg

Hi Roderick
Those pedals look super nice . And I would say thats a dam good price for them in my book When you think of what rat trap pedals go for if you can find them . Then if you want to re nickel them it can sure add up. Been there done that.
Dave

Back