When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Repo TOC Pedals

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$295.00 and $275.00
Zipcode

Wildeman

Look Ma, No Hands!
I have collected a number of TOC bicycles for a museum I am creating. Many came without pedals for some reason or other. It seemed to me that there were more bicycles for sale without pedals than there were pedals for sale for them :) I have found a source for reproduction TOC style pedals for my bicycles and I wanted to see if there would be any interest among fellow CABERs in any. They are made in another country that is not an Asian country. I will be bringing them in from Germany in shipments of bicycles which will keep the shipping costs down. I am including pictures, I can get the Columbia pedals with either black or white rubbers and with either 1/2" or 9/16" threads. The Columbia script pedals will sell for $295.00 a pair. All others will be $275.00 a pair. I can have the ones with the stars also made plain without the stars. They will arrive in January I believe. They have to make them as per my order so if you folks have any interest please let me know. It would be greatly appreciated. If you wish to pre-order I will take a 50% refundable deposit for any pre-orders. Message me if you want to pre-order.

Roderick

Columbia Repo-1.jpg

Columbia Repo-2.jpg

Rubber insert.jpg

Star.jpg

Hi Roderick
Those pedals look super nice . And I would say thats a dam good price for them in my book When you think of what rat trap pedals go for if you can find them . Then if you want to re nickel them it can sure add up. Been there done that.
Dave

Back