When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

RePop ratraps

-

dnc1

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Hi all,
Has anybody heard of/have knowledge of anyone making/selling repop rattrap pedals, in a kind of general TOC style?
I see lots of other items replicated, but don't really recall seeing any such pedals.
Just wondering.
Incidentally, why "repop"? This side of the pond we call it "repro".

Happy New Year, let us know how it is! I do remember not long ago some member was querying the masses on interest on him reproducing some so a search might yield some results? I guess the repop term is from the mass production of reproduction parts or maybe we just ain't all that good at English? I think you know that answer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy New Year, let us know how it is! I do remember not long ago some member was querying the masses on interest on him reproducing some so a search might yield some results? I guess the repop term is from the mass production of reproduction parts or maybe we just ain't all that good at English? I think you know that answer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I couldn't possibly comment, you say Tomayto, I say Tomarto and all that!
thanks @kwoodyh, I'll get searching later.
A very Happy New Year to you too!

997276E4-D996-4FFF-88F6-A7D01654435C.jpeg
I believe Mike Cates offers some very nice repop rat traps.
The best, in stainless steel.

Mike Cates
2257 Cameo Road,
Carlsbad,
CA. 92008
(760)473-6201 cell
email: [email protected]

Repop is a riff on repro and popped out -usually for the mass produced as said above
my 2c

Got a set from Mike many yrs ago for a Pierce and they are nice. He hasn't made any since that time and I've asked him on several occasions but he doesn't make them anymore from what he told me. The original price was $550 - then.

Back