When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reproduction decals from "gus"

-

Handyman

I live for the CABE
I just received my order of a few Iver Johnson “Special Racer” and “Trust the Truss” decals from “Gus and I have to say I’m totally impressed. If you’re looking for high quality, attention to detail, and outstanding artwork, look no further. I’d grab a good supply of these decals while they are still available. See my latest post at http://thecabe.com/vbulletin/showth...acer-Recently-Discovered/page5&highlight=1915 for more info. Pete in Fitchburg

Always good to hear positive reviews. All the decals he has listed look great. I hope he makes more of the ones that haven't been made.

Make a list and tell me which decals are sought after. If It's worth my while I will reproduce them. Thanks.

Hi, Gus, jw do you have any campfire girls decals made? I have a 27 girls iver id like to repaint if I can get the decal.

I'd be interested in the decals for a 1927 Columbia Junior Roadster if you have any or make any

Here's a recreation of the decal that Racycle used post 1904, celebrating the Worlds fair recognition!

image.jpg

Back